Are you an Amazon seller who’s wondering what other Amazon sellers are buying to resell in their own businesses?
Did you ever wish for the opportunity to network with other sellers who have a successful business and get to pick their brains?
Now’s your chance!
First, let me explain what a BOLO is. BOLO is an acronym for Be On The Lookout. In the Amazon community, we use the term BOLO as a prompt to an item you want to keep your eyes open to.
I started BoloMart in 2014 because people were always asking me about what I was actually selling on Amazon. I don’t mind sharing my finds with others. There’s so many products to be found and sold on Amazon, why not share them with each other and help everybody find success?
Bolomart is a great way to mastermind and learn from other successful Amazon sellers. Over the years, we’ve formed a solid community. And this year, I’m excited to announce that I’ve joined forces with The Selling Family to make this program even better!
Here’s some of the benefits of joining the BoloMart membership:
- Each member shares at least 1 find per month essentially creating a database of finds that is equal to or greater than the number of members in the group
- All finds for the month are compiled into a shared spreadsheet where you can easily access the finds on the go
- Monthly member rewards for the “best” BOLOs
- New product listings created for and shared with the community so you get first access to hot item listings
- New bundle listings created for and shared with the group
- A community of sellers that you can mastermind with
- And so much more
BoloMart is a monthly membership group. The only requirement to maintain membership status is to submit one find to the group. If you’re looking for profitable new product ideas and awesome community support, do come and join us at BoloMart!
Make sure to check out
Don't Miss Any News
Love What You Have Read So Far Join Our Mailing List To Receive The Latest News and Updates From My Site.