6 Tablespoons granulated sugar
3 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoon kiwi pulp
2 drops Vitamin E oil
2. In a small mixing bowl, add the kiwi pulp, sugar and olive oil. Mix with a spoon until well blended.
3. Add the vitamin E drops and mix again.
4. Transfer to an airtight container(s) and store in the refrigerator up to one week.
HOW TO USE
1. Wet lips and apply kiwi sugar lip scrub generously to lips.
2. Using a circular motion, gently rub lips to allow the sugar to exfoliate and olive oil to moisturize.
3. Rinse with warm water.
4. Had dry with a clean washcloth or towel.
5. Apply your favorite lip balm.
Don't Miss Any News
Love What You Have Read So Far Join Our Mailing List To Receive The Latest News and Updates From My Site.