For a week now I have been so frustrated with tweets posting on Google+ thinking it was the coder’s fault.. that I could not embed pins on this site. I know I am a brat sometimes as I giggle.
Tweet proof :
— Eleanor Prior (@TheEleanorPrior) April 4, 2013
But thanks to Kelly Lieberman of Pinchats patiently answering my questions (wish Google+ had an embed feature for great convo’s like this one) and then she did a blog post search for me which brings us to Monika Runstrom’s post where she did screen shots of the process.
You can visit Monika’s post by clicking here: How to embed a Pinterest Board on Your Blog
I am back to embedding pins on my site! I did YouTube searches, Google searches and kept coming up empty. Kelly saved my tush. Here is the video tutorial:
1. The pins that you embed on your site have awesome features:
- A picture of the person who pinned it linking back to their site
- The comments that exist on the pin
- Where the pin has been pinned to
2. Why stop at a pin when you can embed a board widget and your profile widget.
3. Amaze Balls, Collaboration Boards the possibilities for them, just imagine if every member of a collaboration board had the board embedded on their site in a blog post. “Collaboration Boards I belong to” just sayin…
And to quote Monika
Did I mention that you can embed ANY board? Doesn’t have to be one your own! I’m sure there will be many more blog posts on here that include embedded Pinterest boards. – Monika Runstrom