Social Media Marketing combined with the traditional press release equals “Visibility” for your business.
A social media press release is web-based and allows web savvy audiences to share your news socially with prospective media outlets. Using Delicious, Technorati, Digg and RSS, this media release enjoys longevity that it’s counterpart never experienced.
How a social media press release differs from a regular press release is optimization, it is set up to function well for social media. The page includes social media sharing icons, a custom Delicious page and more to fully integrate social media and ease of sharing.
Have a press release that would enjoy longevity as a social media press release? Contact me for pricing.
Below you will find an outline of what you will need:
- Press Release in word doc format
- Provide access to your hosting company for your website
- Specification of the web path you want your press release to go in (ex: http://yourvirtualgirlfirday.com/media)
- Images, videos (if applicable), releveant links, contact information, quotes / testimonials and any other information that is relevant per the social media press release template
- Provide usernames and passwords for Delicious, Feedburner / Gmail and potentially other networks where applicable