Are you aware of the many options you have when repurposing your webinar that will make it evergreen. When I host a webinar my main desires are to grow my relationship with my list and grow my list at the same time. So below you will find a few ways that I would personally repuprose my webinar to receive the above mentioned benefits.
- Blog Post review of what I covered in my webinar and an invitation to join my list for notifications on future webinars.
- Strip your audio from your webinar recording and turn it into a podcast.
- Repurpose your Powerpoint slides and upload them to sites like slideshare.net and scribd.com with a call to action to join your list for future webinars. Hint hint “Live Links = Link Love” to your site. (Yes I can be a broken record sometimes). Not to mention the visual aspect that other viewers will experience. Engagement being the bottom line, which equals “Relationship Building”. Did I mention that both of these sites have the capability of going viral with their social media sharing buttons?
- Don’t forget to remind your list that they missed your webinar and send them the replay.
- Youtube and other video submissions sites are waiting for your spliced webinar. Make sure to brand it with a video title clip and keep the segments to 5 minutes long.
- I am loving the Google Presentations application in LinkedIn. One of it’s features is to share a video on your LinkedIn profile. Need I say more.
- Since most webinars are about 60 mins long you will definitely have questions you where not able to answer. Or questions you did answer but you could expound on. Now you know what to blog about!
- Social Media Promotion before and after. Create event pages in Facebook, and LinkedIn. On these two sites comment on the event pages before and after. For Twitter I use http://Tweetmyevents.com. These are just a few suggestions for promoting Social Media.
- Use Evergreen Business System an automated webinar service, whose features would require a whole other blog post. Your webinar’s will play on auto pilot, you choose the days of the week and the time or multiple times of the day your webinar should play.
When planning and hosting your webinar think Re-Cycle, Re-Use, and Re-purpose. One more benefit for holding a webinar is “Thought Leadership” AKA building your credibility. Establishing that you are the go to person for your niche. How do you repurpose your webinars? Share you thoughts with the rest of us and enjoy a little link luv from the CommentLuv plugin on this blog.
P.S. If you don’t have the time to repurpose your webinar contact me it is one of the services that I offer.
[pinup-pro type="follow" follow_name="eleanorprior" follow_size="medium"]