DIY lip scrubs are very easy to make and are super affordable. Everybody loves a homemade gift, and they’re a great gift idea for teachers, friends, neighbors and family members.
This Coconut Sugar lip scrub will help your lips to feel soft and silky, and tastes yummy as well.
6 Tablespoons granulated sugar
4 Tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon coconut extract/flavoring
Optional: 2-3 drops Vitamin E oil
- In a small mixing bowl, add the sugar and coconut oil. Stir well to blend.
- Add the coconut flavoring and Vitamin E oil (optional). Stir to incorporate.
- Transfer to an airtight container(s) and store up to 3 months.
HOW TO USE
- Wet lips and generously apply the coconut sugar lip scrub.
- Massage in a circular motion to let the sugar granules exfoliate any dead or dry skin and the coconut oil to moisturize.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a washcloth.
- Apply your favorite lip balm.
You can choose how mild or strong you want the scent. Give these away as gifts or enjoy them yourself! Here is a quick Amazon shopping list for you.
Don't Miss Any News
Love What You Have Read So Far Join Our Mailing List To Receive The Latest News and Updates From My Site.