When Twitter first started, users, worried about how they would track their followers easily. You could not organize the people you where following into groups.
Now with Twitter Lists, you can categorize your followers in many ways. They can now be grouped into distinct categories. Bonus! Lists allow you to include people you’re not following.
Why Use Twitter Lists?
Because Twitter Lists are convenient!
- They allow you to view the current tweet stream of any particular group, without having to browse through scores of tweets. (Which happens to be the norm in the default profile page)
- By simply clicking on a particular list it will bring up a view of the tweets generated by that list. ( You can view what others are tweeting without actually following them.)
- You can also compile your “Favorite tweets” lineup and recommend these tweets to others. Example: Follow Friday Tweeps.
- Creating and managing your list is very easy and simple to navigate.
- You have a choice to make your list public or private. (Private lists won’t get seen by others or indexed by Google)
Don't Miss Any News
Love What You Have Read So Far Join Our Mailing List To Receive The Latest News and Updates From My Site.