As a business owner, I’m sure that you know that one of the most important things you can do for your business is to build your email list. When marketing gurus tell you that “the money is in the list” they’re not kidding. When you have a responsive and engaged list, that’s money in the bank. All you have to do is learn how to monetize it. Your list will be immune from social media algorithm changes. You have access to your readers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and you own the list.
When you make it a priority to get readers on your email list you can bring them back to your site again and again while you also make offers, educate them, and provide lots of value to them without having to constantly hustle for new customers. When people sign up for your list and you’re consistently presenting them with awesome offers, they will be happy to tell their friends and business associates about your product. People who sign up for your email list, assuming they’re targeted, and your offers are consistently awesome can also help you spread the word about new offers helping you get more buzz.
So…do you have your blog up and running but are clueless about putting together a marketing funnel? Or maybe you have a funnel built and a freebie created, but it falls flat?
I’m excited to tell you about a new training product that’s focused on using your blog to fill your funnels and grow your mailing list with engaged subscribers who want what you have to offer. It’s called How to Fill a Funnel: A Blogging Game Plan to Grow Your List & Income Fast.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Create compelling, profitable funnels (including the answers to those nagging tech questions).
- Effectively monetize each step in your funnel (this is where that passive income lives, so you don’t want to miss it).
- Drive highly targeted traffic to your opt-ins (because filling your list with non-buyers is a waste of effort).
- Write blog posts that actually convert readers into subscribers (Karon will share her personal list of the 5 best blog post types for the job).
- Create enticing subject lines that beg to be read (it’s like clickbait for your blog).
Not only that, but there will be a LIVE session to get all of your funnels questions answered. And there will be a bonus tech training to show you how to navigate the funnel set up step by step.
I all ready to jumped in myself! Want to join us? The course begins February 26th and noon EST. (If you can’t make it, don’t worry. All sessions will be recorded for your convenience.)
Register for How to Fill a Funnel here!
Use code MWFAFuntil 2/21/2019 to save 50% off.
Don't Miss Any News
Love What You Have Read So Far Join Our Mailing List To Receive The Latest News and Updates From My Site.