If you spend much time on Amazon, you've probably noticed that a well-written product description plays a big part in getting the sale.
Bullet points are essential for several reasons.
- Many people are text fatigued and they quickly scroll through everything, especially big blocks of text.
- Bullets look different and because they stand out, they are instant eye-catchers. When people are rapidly scrolling on their phones, they'll stop to read at least a few of the bullet points.
- Bullets offer bite-sized text that gives your customers easily digestible bits of information that they can process quickly.
If you're a busy Merch seller, you may not have the time to write good keyword copy. It might be tempting to stuff keywords, but this strategy can backfire
Are you struggling with slow sales on Amazon? Wouldn't you love to know how to write exceptional listings that sell? Grab this FREE Report
Or If you are more advanced then the Amazon Product Description Bootcamp is just what you need.
In this 4 session video training, you'll learn all of the following:
- Captivating titles that won't get your product page delisted
- Conversion-worthy bullets – there are far more ways to write them than the standard feature/benefit style
- Engaging descriptions that fill the gaps, draw shoppers in and close the sale
- The latest keyword research and optimization techniques
- How Amazon mobile seriously impacts your listings and how to specifically optimize for this platform
- Simple ways to tweak your listings on a regular basis to ensure sales long-term
You'll also get access to a private Facebook group where you can brainstorm ideas, discuss lessons, ask questions and get feedback from other group members.
You'll easily recoup your investment by applying these winning strategies to just one product listing! And with your new-found skills, from then on it's rinse and repeat.
Want to learn more? Sign up here!
Don't Miss Any News
Love What You Have Read So Far Join Our Mailing List To Receive The Latest News and Updates From My Site.