Here is a quick and easy dessert to make for your next Minions party! Your little shortcake is sure to love these “Minion Shortcakes” they will be speaking Minion “Bello, Tulaliloo ti’ amo.” Makes 6 servings.
Store-bought shortcake cups
Large Oreo cookies
Wilton Candy eyes – large size
Optional: blue and yellow sprinkles
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
2. Please 6 dessert cups on the lined baking sheet.
3. Fill each dessert cup with 1/4 cup cool whip.
4. Sprinkle blue and yellow sprinkles on top of the Cool Whip.
5. Separate 6 large Oreo cookies and discard the sides without creme filling.
6. Press a Candy eye into the middle of each Oreo piece with the creme filling still attached.
7. Lay an Oreo cookie eye on top of the whipped cream of each shortcake cup.
Don't Miss Any News
Love What You Have Read So Far Join Our Mailing List To Receive The Latest News and Updates From My Site.