Selling toys on Amazon during Q4 can be very lucrative. But many new sellers find themselves locked out from being able to sell toys from many of the top brands on Amazon such as Mattel, Hasbro, Marvel, and more.
Seeing that red RESTRICTED banner is very frustrating, but the good news is that you can learn how to get ungated to sell in the toy category.
The Toy Category Ungating course will help you to get ungated and unrestricted to sell toys on Amazon. It will walk you through the process of brand and category ungating.
- 5 step-by-step training videos that walk you through the entire ungating process
- A spreadsheet that is updated every other month with current products you can use for ungating the top 25 +/- requested toy brands (Fisher-Price, Mattel, Marvel, Hot Wheels & More)
- Our collection of CPCs that you can download and use for the category ungating
- Private Facebook group where you can get help if you run into any snags along the way
After watching these videos, you’ll be ready to place your wholesale orders AND request approval for the category and brands you desire.
Here’s what you’ll get in the easy to follow, step by step videos.
- The exact wholesaler we use to get ungated in popular brands on Amazon
- How to set up your wholesale account
- How to navigate the wholesale website
- Exactly where to find approved CPC’s that Amazon requires to get ungated in toys
- Different buying scenarios for the top 10 requested toy brands Amazon sellers want ungated in
- How to submit your invoices to Amazon for brand approval
- How to submit your CPCs to Amazon for category approval
- What to do if Amazon rejects your request for approval
And if you get stuck, they have a Facebook group just for students to help answer any questions that come up.
If you’re a new seller, there are a few things that you should be aware of before purchasing this course.
- If you’re a US-based seller, you’ll need to have a resale certificate in order to purchase from a wholesaler. This doesn’t apply to you if you live in a sales-tax-free state.
- If you’re not a sole proprietor, you need an EIN to buy from a wholesaler.
- You’ll need at least $300 available to purchase the products that will be used in your ungating process.
NOW is the time to get ready for lucrative toy sales in the upcoming Q4!
Buy Toy Category Ungating Course here!
Don't Miss Any News
Love What You Have Read So Far Join Our Mailing List To Receive The Latest News and Updates From My Site.