INGREDIENTS FOR VANILLA RASPBERRY CUPCAKE
2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 sticks butter, unsalted
1 teaspoon lemon zest
2 cups granulated sugar
5 eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 cups buttermilk, room temperature
1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup fresh raspberries, finely chopped
DIRECTIONS FOR VANILLA RASPBERRY CUPCAKES
1. Preheat oven to 350° and line cupcake pans with liners.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
3. In another medium bowl, add the butter, sugar and lemon zest. With an electric mixer, cream until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes).
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
5. Slowly add the buttermilk and vanilla. Mix until well incorporated.
6. Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, a little at a time until well mixed.
7. Gently fold the chopped raspberries into the batter.
8. Pour the cupcake batter into the liners and fill 2/3 of the way.
9. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
10. Let cool in cupcake pans for 10 minutes and then transfer to wire racks to complete cooling process.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM INGREDIENTS
4 oz white chocolate bar, broken into small pieces (I used Lindt brand)
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 two pound box powdered sugar
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM DIRECTIONS
1. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate and heavy cream on defrost setting for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes ( stir every 30 seconds). Set aside to cool for 30 minutes.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add the butter and cream with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly add the powdered sugar and 1/4 cup heavy cream and mix on low speed until well mixed.
4. Fold in salt and white chocolate to mixture. Mix on low speed until light and fluffy.
5. Stir in vanilla extract. Mix.
6. Frost cupcakes or chill in an airtight container for 1 week.
RASPBERRY DRIZZLE INGREDIENTS
1 cup fresh raspberries
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 cup raspberries to garnish
RASPBERRY DRIZZLE DIRECTIONS
1. In a food processor or blender, purée all ingredients (except for 1 cup raspberries that will be used as garnish). Press gently through a sieve or colander to catch any seeds.
2. Drizzle raspberry sauce over each cupcake.
3. Top with a fresh raspberry on top of each cupcake.
Don't Miss Any News
Love What You Have Read So Far Join Our Mailing List To Receive The Latest News and Updates From My Site.